FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I purchase Lansupport software?
Simply reach us through any of our communication channels on our website. A member of our sales team will get in touch with you immediately.
2. Do you offer training on Lansupport? And if so, is there certification?
Yes we do. LanSupport’s curriculum has been broken down to small modules, with the option of studying them all at one go, or one by one. Kindly liaise with us on our contact page for more information.
3. What benefits do AMC provide over per-incident support?
An AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract) guarantees support for any issues that may arise with your Lansupport installation. Additionally, you will receive future releases of Lansupport software free of charge.
With per-incident support, you will be charged per incident, which is more costly in the long run. You will also be charged for future updates of the software.
4. With an AMC, is there a maximum number of support requests?
No. While on AMC, you can access support whenever you need it. There is no limit.
5. Does Lansupport software come with all features included, or will I have to pay more per feature?
Lansupport comes with all features included. No additional payments are necessary.
6. Once purchased, do I own the licenses, or will I have to pay for yearly license renewals?
LanSupport licenses are perpetual and do not require renewal.
7. Can I personalize the SMS sender ID to be my company name instead of a number?
Yes. To boost credibility and trust in your brand, all your SMS recipients will see your company name as the sender.